LATEST NEWS – 2020 Event canceled
Due to COVID-19, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel our 2020 River Cities Dragon Boat Festival and instead focus on our 2021 event. (Mark your calendars for our 2021 date of June 11 & 12!)
It’s so important to limit social contact during this time, and we hope you can understand the steps we’re taking to help keep our teams, staff, and attendees safe and help prevent the further spread of the virus.
Because this event is our signature fundraiser and also a major revenue source for CPC to continue providing free services to abused and neglected children in Pulaski County, there are still opportunities for you to support our work:
1) Make a pledge with your favorite team here: https://bit.ly/2ViReAI.
2) Purchase a limited edition 2020 event t-shirt.
3) Make a donation directly to CPC here: https://bit.ly/3dA16fM.
Or, simply make plans to join us in 2021!
Our 2019 festival was one of the most successful events on the water, and plans our underway to make the 2020 River Cities Dragon Boat Festival even bigger! Rescheduled for July 17th and 18th, 2020 and benefiting Children’s Protection Center, this unique event is limited to the first 50 teams registered!
NOTE: The 2020 RCDBF has been canceled.
How To Form A Team
- 20 paddlers (friends, family, colleagues, etc.)
- 1 drummer who is light and loud
- 3-4 alternate paddlers is a good idea but not required
Each team will designate a captain to coordinate the team. This person can be either a paddler or the drummer.
We need volunteers on RACE DAY! VOLUNTEER