LATEST NEWS – 2021 Event Set for June 11 & 12
This is CPC’s signature fundraiser and
we have several ways for you to support our work:
- Make a pledge to your favorite team here
- Make a donation directly to CPC here
- Become a sponsor
- Order your 2021 Dragon Boat t-shirts TODAY: https://bit.ly/3tTYmSJ! Only $20!
Pick them up at the event or they will be mailed to you the week of June 14! (A limited number will be available for sale at the event.)
Our 2019 festival was one of the most successful events on the water, and unfortunately, our 2020 event was cancelled due to COVID-19. Plans are now underway to make the 2021 River Cities Dragon Boat Festival even bigger! Scheduled for June 11 & 12, 2021 and benefiting Children’s Protection Center, this unique event is limited to the first 50 teams registered!
We need volunteers on RACE DAY!
for more information!
How To Form A Team
- 20 paddlers (friends, family, colleagues, etc.)
- 1 drummer who is light and loud
- 3-4 alternate paddlers is a good idea but not required
Each team will designate a captain to coordinate the team. This person can be either a paddler or the drummer.