The Children’s Protection Center
The Children’s Protection Center (CPC) is the only organization of its kind in Pulaski County. It works in collaboration with all the agencies that help children in abuse cases from local law enforcement to community mental health professionals. We believe in a coordinated approach to investigations that is at all times, child-centered, limit the number of interviews a child must undergo, work directly with families to navigate the unique investigation process, and we give loved ones the tools to help their children recover.
The CPC is a non-profit, child advocacy and safety center that works:
- to meet the needs of abused children in Pulaski County and the surrounding community.
- to assure that children are protected and safe.
- to minimize the trauma that abused children experience.
- to make sure that every child receives sensitive care and competent service.
- to contribute to the successful prosecution of offenders.
- to provide a safe place where children can feel comfortable and protected.
To learn more about the CPC, click the link below.
The CPC is an associate member of the National Children’s Alliance (NCA). For more information on child advocacy centers, click the link below.